Dr Pieter Nelissen
DVM, Cert SAS, Dip ECVS, MRCVS
Pieter graduated at the University of Ghent in 2001. After an rotating Internship and a few years in private practice he started his surgery residency at Dick White Referrals in 2008. Pieter gained his diplomate status in 2012 and has since been working as a soft tissue surgeon. At present he is employed as the head of soft tissue surgery at Tierklinik Haar. He is the author of many publications and book chapters and has presented at multiple national and international conferences.
- Wound Healing: Is it regeneration or scar tissue formation?
- Wound Management: Options for different phases of wound healing and different situations
- Bandaging and Bandaging materials
- Skin stretching and options
- Local subdermal plexus flaps
- Axial Pattern flaps
- Skin grafts
- Facial Reconstruction